Monday, October 24, 2011

last week...

last week i had a lot of thing happened. I went to house to house visiting a lot of women. I was sad because this people are really really  poor ....they don't have anything on the top of that most of them are Hiv positive so with my coworker who is a social worker went to there house and try to encourage those women at some point I lost it start crying because I ask my self why ?? but i couldn't find the answer.....anyways I know God is incontroll there life. This people needs a lot of help I am prying to God to give me a wisdom to reach out to this women. and this week i mean start my work with the student this student are really poor and start asking them there story but i wept a lot. some of the thing that they told me is i couldn't even share it here but i am praying to God to help me to do some change in there life. I am praying to bring good influence on these kids [STUDENTS }anyways tomorrow i will visit my 45 girls wants to know how they are doing ...then i will put it here .......      

No comments:

Post a Comment