Monday, October 3, 2011

last week it was kind of emotional week because mom wasn't with me so i had to get use to it and missing mom!!!! was kind of hard ...some time when someone live with you you won't know how that person is important but when they live you will know the empty spot  ....at that time i told to my self  she is gone come back but as soon as i got to my apartment I felt so bad and sad i won't see mom for a year ... that made me cry .....that sad i wasn't realized that ... when i say Good bye ....the week before i said Good bye and she came back form Mayotte but this time it will be a long year ....  ;

1 comment:

  1. It is always soooo hard to say goodbye! You may be feeling very alone right now, but just remember that God is always with you. you never have to be alone! I know that you know that, but we all need to be reminded every once in a while! Genet, you are so special. God has BIG plans for you in Ethiopia. We are praying for you that you will hear His will at all times, and have the strength, courage and ability to do His will. We love you and miss you! Teresa

    ReplyDelete